You can find the Care Coordinators and Leadership Team Contacts at the bottom of this page.
OR download the application, fill out and return to the church.
What is a Stephen Minister?
- a child of God who walks beside a hurting person;
- a caring Christian who really listens;
- a congregational member who has received intensive training in providing Christian care;
- a trustworthy confidant who will keep everything you say - and even your identity - confidential;
- and someone who will faithfully meet with you weekly.
A Stephen Minister is NOT…
- a counselor or therapist;
- a problem-solver;
- someone who runs errands or helps with chores;
- or a casual visitor.
"Love one another as I have loved you." - John 15:12
“Bear one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” - Galatians 6:2
“Serve one another in love.” - Galatians 5:13
Our Stephen Ministers provide confidential, one-to-one Christian care to people who are:
- grieving the loss or death of a loved one;
- hospitalized or recovering from hospitalization;
- coping with a terminal illness or caring for a family member with a terminal illness;
- unemployed or in a job crisis;
- caring for an ill or disabled family member;
- anticipating the birth or adoption of a child;
- homebound or institutionalized;
- transitioning into retirement, aging, or other life transition;
- experiencing a spiritual crisis;
- victims of a disaster or accident;
- or experiencing other hard situations.
This care ministry will begin soon in January 2017. Find out more: https://www.stephenministries.org
LEADERSHIP TEAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Howard C. Filston, M.D. email@example.com
Kay Stoutt Filston SandraStoutt05@att.net
Jan Garman firstname.lastname@example.org
Alissa Sayers email@example.com
Robin Lefler firstname.lastname@example.org
Brad Richardson email@example.com
Suzanne Stelling firstname.lastname@example.org