Sunday AM Discipleship for Kindergarten through 5th grade
9:00 & 10:45 in the Family Life Center
TEAM Kids Mission: We strive to create an environment where kids can make friends and learn about God’s love and plan for their life through gospel-centered lessons, adult-led small group discipleship and Christ focused worship.
• To apply God’s Word to their lives
• To learn about God’s Character and to see Christ-Connection throughout the entire Bible
• To see how God’s Word ties together as one story of how God came to redeem man to Himself
• To build friendships that will last
Our Curriculum: The Gospel Project www.gospelproject.com
• Fellowship Time and Games that welcome kids and connect them to caring adults
• Worship that reflects the lesson theme of the day through contemporary and traditional formats
• Large Group Lesson through object lessons, video clips, skits and PowerPoint slides
• Small Group Discipleship for Application Activities and Scripture Memory (August-May)
Next Level is a separate time of worship and teaching, which is geared especially for our 4th and 5th grade students.